Manhattan Wind Ensemble Spring Concert
On May 21st Manhattan's finest ensemble of wind musicians, under the direction of Sarah Quiroz, returns to the stage to present a program that will transport you around the world and then some, with original wind band compositions and transcriptions from nearly every corner of the earth.
So if you've never been to the Grand Canyon, or can't find the time to make it to Japan, MWE's "Around the World in 60 Minutes" is the next best thing. Possibly even the best thing!
Tickets are $12 online and $15 at the door.
- Italian in Algiers (Overture) - Rossini (arr. L. Calliet)
- Sheltering Sky - John Mackey
- To Walk with Wings - Julie Giroux
- Sunrise at Angel’s Gate - Phillip Sparke
- El salon Mexico - Aaron Copland (arr. M. Hindsley)
- Solo una Volta! (Only Once) - Yasuhide Ito
New this concert!
- The event description was updated. Diff#91137 2015-05-11 14:12:25
8:00 PM - 9:30 PM EST
- The DiMenna Center for Classical Music
Concert Ticket SOLD OUT $12.00 Piano SOLD OUT $10.00 Bassoons SOLD OUT $10.00 Euphonium SOLD OUT $10.00 Tubas SOLD OUT $20.00 Oboes SOLD OUT $30.00 Saxophones SOLD OUT $40.00 Percussion SOLD OUT $50.00 Trombones SOLD OUT $60.00 French Horns SOLD OUT $70.00 Clarinets SOLD OUT $80.00 Trumpets SOLD OUT $90.00 Flutes SOLD OUT $100.00 Assistant Conductor SOLD OUT $150.00 Music Director SOLD OUT $200.00
- Venue Address
- 450 West 37th Street, New York, NY 10018, United States United States
Manhattan Wind Ensemble67 Followers