Manhattan Wind Ensemble Spring Concert
On May 21st Manhattan's finest ensemble of wind musicians, under the direction of Sarah Quiroz, returns to the stage to present a program that will transport you around the world and then some, with original wind band compositions and transcriptions from nearly every corner of the earth.
So if you've never been to the Grand Canyon, or can't find the time to make it to Japan, MWE's "Around the World in 60 Minutes" is the next best thing. Possibly even the best thing!
Tickets are $12 online and $15 at the door.
- Italian in Algiers (Overture) - Rossini (arr. L. Calliet)
- Sheltering Sky - John Mackey
- To Walk with Wings - Julie Giroux
- Sunrise at Angel’s Gate - Phillip Sparke
- El salon Mexico - Aaron Copland (arr. M. Hindsley)
- Solo una Volta! (Only Once) - Yasuhide Ito
New this concert!
8:00 PM - 9:30 PM EDT
- The DiMenna Center for Classical Music
Concert Ticket $12.00 Piano $10.00 Bassoons $10.00 Euphonium $10.00 Tubas $20.00 Oboes $30.00 Saxophones $40.00 Percussion $50.00 Trombones $60.00 French Horns $70.00 Clarinets $80.00 Trumpets $90.00 Flutes $100.00 Assistant Conductor $150.00 Music Director $200.00
- Venue Address
- 450 West 37th Street, New York, NY 10018, United States United States
Manhattan Wind Ensemble54 Followers